Houzz Logo Print
sandraash

Hello what colour are the darker bench tops. I'm not sure if their a brown or black. Much thanks.

sandraash
vor 11 Jahren
Amazing kitchen. I love the contrast of the dark bench tops( query brown or black) with the marble grey bench.
Park Place at Silverleaf · Mehr Info

Kommentare (14)

• PRO
    Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes
    vor 11 Jahren
    Thanks for your question. They are black leather-finish granite.
  • sandraash
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Thank you. Beautiful kitchen.
  • sandraash
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Tray/ coffered ceiling
  • PRO
    Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes
    vor 11 Jahren
    No problem, and thank you for the compliment!
  • Ruthee Harper
    vor 11 Jahren
    I appreciate how you reversed the dark island with light marble top versus the white cabinets with dark counter top. Nice contrast! Lovely kitchen! Nice mix of traditional and contemporary. I also like the entry beam. Looks like a nice transition from living space to kitchen space.
  • PRO
    Kosta's Inc.
    vor 11 Jahren
    What color is the wood around the island?
  • dcsatt
    vor 11 Jahren
    What is the manufacturer of the stools?
  • PRO
    Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
    vor 9 Jahren
    Try Oleg Industrial loft Iron Base Reclaimed Wood Bar Counter Stool http://www.kathykuohome.com/Product/Detail/4434-Oleg-Industrial-loft-Iron-Base-Reclaimed-Wood-Bar-Counter-Stool
    or search for an industrial bar stool or engage the services of an interior design professional. :) RF
  • loobab
    vor 3 Jahren

Love this kitchen!

• fawzi711
    vor 3 Jahren

Hello, are there other photos from different angles?

• C Cahill
    vor 3 Jahren

Can you tell me about the hood?

• Jerri H
    vor 3 Jahren

Lovely kitchen. Does the European White Oak flooring have a warm red tone? Can you share more photos of this home? I really like the design in the kitchen and would love to see what you did throughout the entire home. Thank you!

• Amanda Cole
    vor 3 Jahren

It's so amazing. Can anyone can tell me how much should it cost to have this beautiful kitchen please? - Phillip Elden

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.