Houzz Logo Print
jjmccasland

Bench

McCasland designs
vor 9 Jahren
What are the vents on the lower part of the bench used for?
Outside rooms · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Jobe Corral Architects
    vor 9 Jahren

Those are recessed step lights, not vents. We wanted to be sure people could see where they were stepping. Thanks for your interest in our work.

• PRO
    Yorkville Hill Landscaping Inc.
    vor 8 Jahren

What kid doesn't Love S'mores? Great design allowing kids of all ages to tell stories and make memories.

• Jeff Bridges
    vor 8 Jahren

I love the idea of this firepit. It seems like such a fun summer night activity. I really like the white stone that goes with the bench and the firepit. I'll have to see if I can find some similar building materials and do something like this sometime.

http://www.imperialbm.com

• PRO
    Jobe Corral Architects
    vor 8 Jahren

Thanks Jeff. We are getting ready to build one for our own family as well. They are a lot of fun.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.