Houzz Logo Print
emahr

Mirror & Sink

EMM
vor 11 Jahren
Can you tell me where you got the mirror? And what your sink is made of - materials, brand, etc.? This is a great design!
Wainscott Residence · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    ConcreteWorks East
    vor 11 Jahren
    The sink is made of concrete and was custom made by us, Concreteworks East. You can visit our website at concreteworkseast.com to see examples of other vanities featuring concrete. We custom make all of our work for every project. Unfortunately, I do not know where the mirror is from.
  • PRO
    Johnson Squared Architecture + Planning
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi, nice work. Can you tell me how thick or the height of this sink is? looks like about 8" height? Thanks for more info.
  • PRO
    ConcreteWorks East
    vor 11 Jahren
    Yes I believe you are correct, the return height is about 8". It is not solid all the way through though, wall thickness is 1.5"-2".
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.