Houzz Logo Print
cayann26

total perimeter pool cost

cayann26
vor 8 Jahren

I would like a pool with a knife edge along the entire perimeter. I had a pool builder (I live in Houston) come to give me a price on it today. When I told him what I wanted he said the only way I could get that is if I have endless supplies of money. He then asked if I had endless supplies of money. Of course I don't, but I am wondering now if he is right or if maybe he just didn't know how the construction works on a knife edge pool.

So my question to you guys, is about how much more is a total perimeter pool vs a regular pool?

Kommentare (3)

• C Masty
    vor 8 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 8 Jahren

This is an interesting concept. I had to google it to figure out what it was. Knife edge pools are so cool. The concept looks simple, but tricky, if that makes any sense. Here's an interesting article. Sounds like the execution can be really difficult, with this author quoting 1/32" tolerance on edge levelness. http://www.poolspanews.com/natural-metals/beauty-of-the-edge.aspx

cayann26 hat C Masty gedankt
  • PRO
    Pool Pro Office
    vor 8 Jahren

The costs will vary depending on how the knife edge is constructed and size and location of holding tank? They could be level or raised above grade? I have designed them before and they run between 10k to 15k extra to build. What part of Houston do you live? I know of many great pool builders in that area and some will manage their projects using our software Pool Pro Office.

• cayann26
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

East houston, baytown area

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.