Houzz Logo Print
mueller_ml

Sectional? Type? Or two sofas? Furniture layout help!

ML Mueller
vor 8 Jahren
Building a new house and concerned existing sectional will stick out into cased opening on the bottom of photo. Sectional is 96x96" and the wall it is against is 16' from the entertainment built ins. Cased opening is 5.5-6' wide so clearance is not an issue. ( please disregard the colors in the CGI - just made it for spatial reference)

Help/thoughts appreciated. I am open to anything- existing sofa, sectional with chaise, two sofas, move chairs, modernist sofa, anything.

Thanks in advance!

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Decorator Girl
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi ML I would certainly consider pulling the sectional off the wall where the cased opening is and think about floating it more to center with you built ins. You could then relocate your pair of chairs and have them symmetrical on either side of the built in area. The back of the sectional will also help provide a natural divider in between your dining space,. If you liked my advice check me out on Houzz, Facebook and Instagram....,just type in Decorator Girl to follow.

• Judy Mishkin
    vor 8 Jahren

pair of sofas facing each other across fireplace, pair of chairs facing fireplace, (pair of stools with back to fireplace if large space and more seating needed) is my favorite set of options.

Living Room · Mehr Info

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.