vor 7 Jahren
Drought tolerant contemporary · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Glorious Gardens
    vor 7 Jahren

Hello Eileen,

Thank you for your question.

When lawn is removed and artificial turf is installed, several inches of soil is removed and a layer of gravel and then another a layer of decomposed granite or road base is applied on top of the gravel before the artificial turf is pinned in place so that there is plenty of drainage. If you do not already have drainage inlets installed in the landscape, they should be installed before any steps are taken for the installation of turf so there is proper drainage when there is heavy rain. There are other steps involved in the installation of artificial turf so I highly recommend doing an on-line search for 'correct installation of artificial turf' to get an idea about all the steps involved. I would also recommend reading about the pros and cons of artificial turf to see if it is the right option for you.

• PRO
    Beach Bum Turf Co.
    vor 7 Jahren

Eileen, it really depends on the application of the artificial turf. There are many different installation methods. If extreme drainage is needed, I always use airfield drainage grid it sits 1" off of the surface to promote safe and fast drainage. Great for pet areas and roof tops.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.