Houzz Logo Print
jan_enthoven

Trying to find out information about this classic door

Jan Enthoven
vor 7 Jahren
Please tell us the details, including price and how to buy or the code. I don't see how to get to more information. Thank you! Best, Suzann
Traditional and classic doors · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    KOOP Enterprises
    vor 7 Jahren

Hello Suzann! Thank you for your interest to our doors. We have showroom in Toronro - 1075 Queensway East, unit #16, Mississauga, ON, L4Y4C8 (905) 306-7271, where you can find different kind of models and finishings. First information you can get from our website www.koopdoors.ca. To quote you this model I will need more info from you about size and finishing since we have huge veriety. You can send me email sales@koopdoor.ca and I will answer you right away. Thank you, Olesya.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.