Houzz Logo Print
vlscurtains

New baby bedrooms - would you pay for a service to have it all set up

VLS Curtain Makers LTD
vor 7 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 7 Jahren

Would you pay to have the new nursery all set up for you - from nappies to cot to window dressing and all in between? All supplied and installed before your new arrival

Let us know your thoughts behind your answer

Yes
No

Kommentare (6)

• PRO
    VLS Curtain Makers LTD
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Let us know and we may be able to help you out. Good luck!!!

• PRO
    Inkmill Vinyl
    vor 7 Jahren

A great idea. You could just enjoy choosing all the elements of the room, and not all the hassle of actually shopping, ordering and building the nursery furniture when you are very pregnant. Great to have some guidance in the right direction so you don't have to spend hours trawling to find products you want.

• PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    vor 7 Jahren

I would want to do my own its so easy now with the internet

• PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    vor 7 Jahren

I think part of the fun is decorating and sourcing items for your baby. So I would want to do it myself.

Shannon

• titiankim
    vor 7 Jahren
    I never bothered with a nursery. I thought it was an unnecessary expense. The babies were safest in my room for the first six months. To me it's more important to decorate their room when they're older and can appreciate it and you can make it their space
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.