Houzz Logo Print
kyliejmcd

Kitchen dimensions

kyliejmcd
vor 7 Jahren
Just wondering if you could tell me what the dimensions are from the wall to the island, the island width and the island to the bench with the ovens.
Many thanks
Bury & Kirkland · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Bury Kirkland Ferri
    vor 6 Jahren

Hello Kylie! My sincere apologies for not seeing this question earlier. I hope we are not too late to assist. The island bench in this project was a tight fit yet it works really well for the owners. There is 900mm between the island bench and the window wall. I really had to convince the owners that this would be ok as they were nervous about it. for a small family it works well for them. Good luck with your project. Best regards Caroline

vor 6 Jahren

Thank you for the reply - and no, it's not too late!! The dimensions are the same as what we are proposing but i just wasn't sure it would work. You've now convinced me☺ Thank you.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.