Houzz Logo Print
suzie_francis

Internal glass doors

Suzanne Francis
vor 6 Jahren
Hi why is there such a huge difference in price for the class joinery internal fully finished cesena doors with clear bedevilled glass?
Do we cut them to size and are there any hinge holes fitted.
Regards
Delia Francis
XL Joinery Internal White Clear Glass Cesena Doors · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Leader Stores
    vor 6 Jahren

Hello Suzanne,

The Cesena doors from XL Joinery are brand new for 2017 and therefore their prices are a bit higher than other similar doors in the range. This is because the supplier will only order a smaller amount to begin with while they gauge the popularity of the door. The Cesena range has been very popular with our customers so I anticipate they will become a permanent fixture in the XL Joinery catalogue though!

If you do require multiple doors, why not give us a call on 01429 241 270 or email us directly at sales@leaderdoors.co.uk and we'll be able to work on pricing for you to see if we can come up with an affordable solution.

For the most up-to-date pricing in the Cesena range please click here.

Hope this helps!

If there's anything else I can help with, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Gary Murray
    eCommerce & Marketing Manager
    Leader Stores

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.