Houzz Logo Print
alexa_adams11

Backsplash for super white quartzite ct and white shaker cabinets?

Alexa Adams
vor 6 Jahren

Hi all,

We are wrapping up our kitchen remodel and I'm lost at what to choose for our back splash. I have attached a picture of our kitchen so far (excuse the mess) and a few options I've found. I would love to hear any advice as to what would look best. My husband does not like white subway tile so that is out. I liked the matte arabesque tile but felt that may be too much being the size it is (2x3). The darker glass tile is really pretty but once in the kitchen I was worried it would be too dark.

Thank you so much in advance for any help!

I've always liked the carrera subway tile but thought it may take away from the counter tops which is our favorite part of our kitchen. Thanks again!

Kommentare (14)

• PRO
    Touchstone Kitchen and Bath
    vor 6 Jahren

Hi Alexa, beautiful kitchen! Check out this 2X12" pearl gray subway tile, the color would be gorgeous with your kitchen! It's a very popular option to pair with white shaker cabinets in our area. We agree with you that the dark grey is too dark.

https://www.houzz.com/products/pearl-gray-glass-subway-tile-2x12-tiles-set-of-6-prvw-vr~84781418

You can find similar colors, and even some with a little more color variants and charm to them. This is just one that popped up after a quick search here on Houzz.

Hope this helps!!

• beth09
    vor 6 Jahren

Ok, this isn't exactly white subways, so maybe he would be ok with it? If you didn't want to go dark, it's an option.

[White Carrara tile[(https://www.houzz.com/products/4x16-subway-backsplash-tile-ceramic-glossy-white-carrara-bathroom-kitchen-prvw-vr~49483375)

• daisiesandbutterflies
    vor 6 Jahren

I love your choices in cabinet color and counters. I'd go with a pale gray subway or other basic shape. I think the arabesque shape is a little busy, and might compete with the counters.

• Alexa Adams
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Thank you so much everyone for your advice. I'll post an update when the kitchen is complete. Happy Holidays!

• ingridatlanta
    vor 6 Jahren

Hi Alexa --- I love your kitchen and am planning to do one very similar! What kind of countertop did you use? It is beautiful..... Thanks!

• Jdub4040
    vor 6 Jahren

Your kitchen is very pretty! I love your lights... do you have a link to them? As for back splash, I like the carrera link that beth09 posted, but would it compete with the counters?

• tneale2
    vor 6 Jahren
    We have a VERY similar kitchen and layout. Went with a linear marble backsplash and we love it. Here is a photo so you can see what it looks like with super white counters. Good luck!
  • tneale2
    vor 6 Jahren
    Another angle
  • nuppal
    vor 5 Jahren

Alexa, what was your final backsplash choice? I’d love to see finished kitchen!

• K R
    vor 5 Jahren
    Second that! Would love to see how it turned out.
  • HappyJaye
    vor 5 Jahren

Hello Kevin Twitty int. Love the kitchen!!! May i ask what countertop you have used??

• mshutterbug
    vor 5 Jahren
    How are those Super White quartzite counters holding up? They are gorgeous!!
  • Amanda Catron
    vor 4 Jahren

I love how your kitchen turned out. What backsplash did you use?

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.