Houzz Logo Print
b1ster

Does this come with mounting hardware and instructions?

Baldwin
vor 5 Jahren
Would like to install above fireplace.
Dakota Walnut Mantel, Light Gray · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Custom Corners LLC
    vor 5 Jahren

Yes it comes with everything you will need to install onto a regular stud wall and detailed instructions. If you are mounting to stone or brick, I can send you a link to show how to do that as well.

Thank you,

Heather

• kris21ec
    vor 5 Jahren

Is this a solid piece or is back hollowed out to fit over existing frame. Are custom Orders avalible as far as dimensions??

thx

• PRO
    Custom Corners LLC
    vor 5 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 5 Jahren

Is is built hollow, so could easily fit over existing wood or brick work. We can customize the piece as well, height, depth and length are adjustable. You are welcome to send me the details you would need or the size of what you would like to hide and I can help you figure out the sizing for your piece. my email is

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Heather

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.