Houzz Logo Print
phemrajani

Integrated sink options - very confused

phemrajani
vor 5 Jahren

Hello friends,

I am looking for single bowl integrated sink for master bathroom and i have looked at forum and feeling very confused.

I like porcelain finish and would like something easy to clean and maintain. I don't want plastic like look.

Here are the options which I have read about in the forum but cannot decide because it is hard to see in pictures how the finish is. I went to Home depot /Lowes and looked at them but the labels do not show what is the material very clearly . Some sinks are high up on display and cannot touch it.

Are there any other materials other than listed below. Is there a store where i can see all the different type of material ? Is there a thread which list all the various materials and pros and cons of each ?

Cultured marble

Cultured Granite

Marble

Granite

Acrylic

Porcelain

Ceramic

Poonam

Kommentare (5)

• Fori
    vor 5 Jahren

Enameled cast iron as well! I had a very nice CI vanity top from Kohler that my GC mismeasured for...it ended up going to Habitat ReStore.

There's no one place that will have them, and those that supposedly do, will have few on display. I'm assuming you mean the counter and sink are one, integrated chunk, right?

One con of some (like cast iron) and pros of others (like Corian type materials) is that the available sizes may or may not be customizable. If you get a Corian top with integrated sink, it can be fabricated to your measurements. Cast iron, you take what they make.

phemrajani hat Fori gedankt
  • PRO
    Focal Point Hardware
    vor 5 Jahren

you can come to focal point hardware, there are a lot of sink options and you can see and touch them all. 1950 coney island ave. Brooklyn New York 11223. or you can check out the website. www.focalpointhardware.com

phemrajani hat Focal Point Hardware gedankt
  • phemrajani
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

Focal Point Hardware- I am in CA :)

• phemrajani
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

Fori- yes I want sink and counter top in one. it will be a new bathroom so I am flexible with the size and can go with pre-fabricated piece.

• PRO
    Nick Skenteridis-master craftsman-project manager
    vor 5 Jahren

One more option that is not at your list is quartzite.

It is harder than granite, got the beauty of natural stone and once you seal it properly it will last a lifetime. Of course it is not easy to find a high standard of craftsmanship on this material because of its hardness and because it is natural stone.

If it is done properly fully mitered and right crafted, it is incomparable.

You can check the ones I did here:

https://integratedstone.com/my-product/cristallo-quartzite-vanity-top-with-mitred-edge-profile-and-integrated-mitred-sink/

integrated quartzite mitered vanity

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.