Houzz Logo Print
webuser_373599

the steel pantry door

I am in the process of buying a steel door for my pantry from Scott Landon. Can you tell me if this door in this house is a swinging door or on hinges? Is that a brass kick plate installed above the door? It is just incredible!
Fabulous Industrial Inspired Home · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Esq Design
    vor 5 Jahren

Thank you for your question, Scott may be able to answer that question as it was a door that was bought from him I believe but the designer on the project will get back to you with an answer as she will have seen this question too. Good luck with your reno.

Karen

www.esqdesign.com

• PRO
    District 309 Design Studio
    vor 5 Jahren

Hi, that door is hinged and was purchased through Scott Landon, it actually had a matching door which we ended up modifying and using with slider hardware for the basement powder. I think with most of Scott's products the possibilities are only limited to your imagination so if you want a swing door and are prepared to re-hinge the door you can achieve it. The brass above the door was an additional piece we added, it was fabricated for us by a local metal shop. Thank you. Deena

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.