Houzz Logo Print
webuser_702835462

Grout color for my porcelain timber look tiles please help

Sunny G
vor 4 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 4 Jahren

We are building a home and have decided on porcelain wood tile for our entire first floor - Oak Avorio Matt tile. The grout options are Ardex(brand name) Midnight, Havana or Macchiato. I would like the grout to fully blend in to give more of that real timber floor look, however, due to the color options I'm left with, there will be bit of contrast. I'm leaning towards the Midnight as it looks rustic and mimics hardwood more than the lighter one but concerned that It will be too much of black color so only you can see the black lines.... I heard it comes lighter than the samples so Havana color will be too light for the tile... I can't make a decision please help!

Kommentare (10)

• Sunny G
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

thank you so much for your advice. I have uploaded some pictures of it.

• PRO
    Virgil Carter Fine Art
    vor 4 Jahren

Match the tiles.

• PRO
    User
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

None of those. They are all too dark. Match the main background color of the tiles. You do not want a grid effect.

Design spec.

Project Documentation Samples · Mehr Info

Result.

Gorgeous in Germantown · Mehr Info

• PRO
    User
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

Looking at their grout chart, Stone Beach or Sugar Cookie.

Are you sure your choices are Ardex? The color names do not seem to match the colors that they offer? https://cdn.ardexamericas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ARDEX-TSIS-Grout-Color-Chart-Brochure-download.pdf

• Lindsey_CA
    vor 4 Jahren

From the photos you provided, it looks (to me, on my monitor) that Havana is the closest color to the tile.

• PRO
    Skippack Tile & Stone
    vor 4 Jahren

Why are you limited to just one brand of grout?

• Sunny G
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

thanks for responding. I have asked my builder if I can have other brands grout. I will hopefully find out soon.

• Sunny G
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

Hello The cook's kitchen thanks for your advice. I think the names right Because I am in Australia.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    vor 4 Jahren

Go shopping yourself and get the right grout

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.