Houzz Logo Print
jeffrey_marques73

Kitchen Cabinet Design Advice

Jeffrey Marques
vor 4 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 4 Jahren

Hello everyone! Finishing designing the new home. Only thing I have left is cabinet style. We're going for a modern look, but not something that's too modern and will be out of style quickly. We decided on doing an accent island so the perimeter cabinets are white and the island is a blue color. The hardware is shown below. Which do you like? Comments? Opinions? Thanks!

Kommentare (10)

• PRO
    Wendling Designs
    vor 4 Jahren

I prefer the Avalon.

• rnonwheels
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

Avalon. More modern, more timeless. I think the hardware actually goes really well with the Annadale tho. Are you dead set on the hardware?

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    vor 4 Jahren

Avalon

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    vor 4 Jahren

It really depends on what the rest of your kitchen and house look like but just on a visual basis I'd say the Avalon style.

• megs1030
    vor 4 Jahren

If you're going for modern, then the Avalon.

• Ig222
    vor 4 Jahren

avalon

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

Avalon and a simple stainless bar pull like these from Lee Valley I use these a lot because they come in tons of sizes so that the pulls can be in proportion to the cabinets which BTW is a more modern look.

• Jeffrey Marques
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

Thanks for all the replies. You are all awesome!

• PRO
    The Kitchen Place
    vor 4 Jahren

I love the Annadale!

• chocolatebunny123
    vor 4 Jahren

My 20 year old kitchen cabinets are similar to the Annadale and when we finished our basement we put in a kitchenette with cabinets just like the Avalon style. I much prefer the sleekness of the Avalon.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.