Houzz Logo Print
tara_buetow

can you cut the panels to fit your exact measurements?

Tara Buetow
vor 4 Jahren

Do you sell shorter panels or can they be cut to fit the exact dimensions of our yard? Thank you

4'x7' Premium Yard & Pool Vinyl Fence Panel w/ Post & Cap · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    WamBam Fence Inc.
    vor 4 Jahren

Hello Tara, each panel can be trimmed in width to meet the requirements you need. For example if you have a 10ft run you need to fence in, you can use 1 panel at full 7ft width and cut another panel down to 3 ft to cover the difference.

• Houzz-Nutzer 885740576
    vor 2 Jahren

What if I have the opposite problem? I need a section that is 16" longer than the standard 72" Newport that I bought. What are my options to extend without adding a post for such a short section?

• PRO
    WamBam Fence Inc.
    vor 2 Jahren

Hello Tara,

We do not have a recommended means of increasing the length of a panel without using an additional post. That is not to say it cannot be done, we can just not advise you in this. I apologize I couldn't be of more assistance.

Kindly,

Shaina

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.