Houzz Logo Print
mmstl

Granite choice for outdoor kitchen

mmstl
vor 4 Jahren

Hello, I am looking for suggestions for granite options for this large outdoor kitchen. Any favorites? The stone has more grey than expected so I would like to pull more white/cream with the granite. Thank you!

Kommentare (10)

• wilson853
    vor 4 Jahren

I would take a look at Taj Mahal quartzite which can have shades of white, cream, beige and gray.

https://www.dentetrading.com/product/taj-mahal-outdoor-kitchen/

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

Also take a look at Caesarstone's new line of outdoor quartz. The resins have been treated to resist UV rays so they don't yellow. Saw these at KBIS in Las Vegas this year. Very beautiful and a number of options. Here's a link:

https://www.caesarstoneus.com/spotlights/outdoor-quartz/

• PRO
    Plazza Natural Stone
    vor 4 Jahren

Millenium cream might look nice with that or even something in the Bordeaux family.

• keith Dcil
    vor 4 Jahren

Look at granites like blanco toupe or winter white. Both have white background with browns and blacks mixed in. Btw, I am very jealous.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    vor 4 Jahren

No light granites outside please.

• chispa
    vor 4 Jahren

I think pretty much any granite is going to look busy with the stone. How about stainless steel for the counter run with the green egg and grill? Stainless would be great as it would not stain with the marinades, oils and grease that are used around a grilling area.

Can you use soapstone outside?

• mmstl
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

Thank you everyone! This is great feedback. The Houzz community rocks!

• PRO
    Design Interior South
    vor 4 Jahren

If you choose to do a granite outside I highly recommend getting a leathered finish.

mmstl hat Design Interior South gedankt
  • darbuka
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

Soapstone is perfect for outdoor use. Get a hard variety, like Belvedere, as it won’t chip or scratch. Soapstone absorbs heat slowly, thus will not succumb to thermal shock. And, of course, soapstone doesn’t stain or etch...or fade.

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.