Houzz Logo Print
evie_knottnerus

Color and handles?

Evie Knottnerus
vor 3 Jahren
What color are the cabinets? And where do I find those spoon and fork handles? I love this idea!
Kitchen Cabinet Painting · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Masterwork Painting and Restoration
    vor 3 Jahren

The client of the cabinet maker we worked for purchased the handles, unfortunately I don't know where they purchased from and I don't have a connection with the homeowner to find out. the color / finish system was custom developed based on an "inspiration photo" and our records don't include the exact mix of the color. the base coat was black and a tinted glaze was brushed over that. A clear water based poly was applied over that for protection, flat finish to maintain the aged appearance. Best, Rich O.

• Evie Knottnerus
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 3 Jahren

Thank you so much for responding!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.