Houzz Logo Print
arusharoh

Sliding system

arusharoh
vor 3 Jahren
Hi I like the less obtrusive look of this sliding door system where the rollers seem to be smaller? would you be able to share the details of the system so I can see if I can get something similar locally? are these stable ? Thanks in advance
Frameless Sliding Shower Doors · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Creative Mirror & Shower
    vor 3 Jahren

Hello,

This is not our picture, but we do have some very good quality systems with smaller rollers if you are interested. I'm not sure where you are located, but you can see our displays and talk with one of our product knowledge experts at one of our showrooms in Chicago or Addison, IL. You are also welcome to schedule a FREE in-home design and estimate at 1-800-SHOWERS or on our website creativemirror.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

arusharoh hat Creative Mirror & Shower gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.