Houzz Logo Print
lucky998877

Rock The Block kitchens

lucky998877
vor 3 Jahren

Who watched last night's 1st episode of the 2nd season? What was your favorite, why? I loved something in all of them, but Nate & Jeremiah were the winners for me. Their kitchen felt inviting and homey. David & Tiffany's island range with zero ventilation was a strange choice when the kitchen was even moved to a better location...but I like that they moved it for the view and daylight. Alison & Mike's arched brick was amazing...I hope it's sealed well ;) Mika & Brian's island countertop was so beautiful...but I wonder if I would trip over the floor height change going into the hidden pantry? I'm more excited about this season than the previous one for sure!

Kommentare (8)

• Jill Hilts
    vor 3 Jahren

Love these guys! Will catch up tonight!

• lucky998877
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 3 Jahren

Yeah, very cool and fun to see something so different inside the same "shell". Thanks for replying :)

• PRO
    Interiors Unlimited
    vor 3 Jahren

I loved their design also! It was beautiful and their backsplash was dreamy.

lucky998877 hat Interiors Unlimited gedankt
  • Susan Schutz
    vor 2 Jahren

Anyone have any idea what tile was used for the backsplash in Mika and Brian’s kitchen?

• Andrea C
    vor 2 Jahren

It looks to be just 3x6 white, beveled “subway“ tiles laid out in a vertical offset bond. I would purchase several brands to mock up the design in your space. The width of the beveled edges on the tiles do vary as do the the color of the white.

• Susan Schutz
    vor 2 Jahren

Thanks Andrea C

• tartanmeup
    vor 2 Jahren

Hmmm, the pic intrigues! Nate and Jeremiah certainly know how to wield the neutral palette. What's the dust catcher on the hood though?

I'll have to check out this season. Thanks for the reminder.

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.