Houzz Logo Print
webuser_393974000

Update bathroom - color scheme? flooring?

Bob
vor 2 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 2 Jahren

I would like to refresh my kids bathroom and was hoping to get some ideas on whether a simple color change might do the trick. I was thinking about putting in a new interlocking vinyl floor as well, but wasn't sure whether to go with a stone or wood look. Any and all design thoughts would be appreciated!

(Click on the picture to see the walls -- apparently Houzz crops things to be landscape)

Kommentare (4)

• jck910
    vor 2 Jahren

Bathroom is fine as is for kids. Add a poster to the wall over the toilet and a valance on the window

Bob hat jck910 gedankt
  • Bob
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 2 Jahren

Thanks -- the white floor/grout doesn't bother you? My wife really doesn't like grout lines but also thinks the countertop clashes and was considering replacing it with something white and then painting the vanity.

• PRO
    Kingston Brass
    vor 2 Jahren

Hi! Your ideas sound great! Vinyl flooring and updating the paint on the top half of the walls will make a significant difference. Replacing the vanity would be a nice upgrade and the rest could be done through décor. Décor such as rugs, window and or shower curtains and shelves or art on the wall. Hope this helps! Best of luck!

Bob hat Kingston Brass gedankt
  • AJCN
    vor 2 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 2 Jahren

New countertop, sink and faucet would look great. You can get a small remnant of stone or quartz usually pretty cheap. The floor is fine IMO. I might color/paint the grout white. Let your kids pick a fun new shower curtain and then coordinate paint, rug window treatment, and art with that. I like the vanity white.

Bob hat AJCN gedankt
Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.