Houzz Logo Print
ashleya0314

Help me avoid backsplash regret!

Ashley
vor 2 Jahren

Would love opinions for or against this backsplash. Is this backsplash color appealing with the overall kitchen design?

Kommentare (9)

• thinkdesignlive
    vor 2 Jahren

I think it’s a bit too much grey and reads top heavy with your counters. I’d go a bit lighter or even more like the floor tone.

• mxk3 z5b_MI
    vor 2 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 2 Jahren

Agree it's too visually heavy, and it's blah. Suggest pulling the blue/silver from your island color into the backsplash.

• Shannon_WI
    vor 2 Jahren

I agree with the others about the color being wrong. I also think the tiles are too long. Your kitchen backsplash is not big enough to handle that proportion of longer tile. If you want subway tile, go to the standard 3 x 6 size.

• chispa
    vor 2 Jahren

I would do a white tile that matches the white cabinets. Let the island and counters be the star in the room.

• Steph H
    vor 2 Jahren

I actually like it. It blends well. Do you have under cabinet lighting?

• H202
    vor 2 Jahren

I like it too! if youre on the fence, id go lighter….

• eld6161
    vor 2 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 2 Jahren

I love white subway tiles and they are always a good default, but in this case, I would do a light silver.

The cabinets are bright white, but the white tones in the counter are more off white. I think a brightvwhite that matches the cabinet would be too jarring.

Another idea would be to do the color of the floor that seems to matchbthe one color in the granite. On my monitor it looks like a beige/ gray or griege.

• bondia
    vor 2 Jahren

I don't like this particular gray backsplash with your countertop. Either white or a lighter gray if you can find one that is the same gray that is in the countertop. White is classic and brighter and you will not get bored or annoyed with it in a few years. Agree about going 3x6 instead of the longer tiles. Good luck, and let us know what you decide.

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.