Houzz Logo Print
webuser_690966603

Where is the shower drain?

Josep Graziano
vor 2 Jahren
I am a contractor and love the curbless showers although i don't like the drain against the wall because it can build up standing water being not enough pitch.
Mulberry Modern · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Fairview Custom Homes
    vor 2 Jahren

Hello! The linear drain sits directly in front of the freestanding tub. If you zoom in, you can see how the shower drains to the back.

Thank you!

Fairview Custom Homes, LLC

Josep Graziano hat Fairview Custom Homes gedankt
  • Josep Graziano
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 2 Jahren

OK, Now I see the drain although with that large tile I cant see the pitch being efficient on all four sides of the drain without a small pool of water at the corners somwhere.I guess thats the trade off of having those attractive large tiles instead of a small mosaic where the pitch can be more established. Please give me your thoughts? Thank You ! Custom Creations Tile & Marble

• Josep Graziano
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 2 Jahren

Dont Get me Wrong , I LOVE LOVE this Bathroom!

• PRO
    Fairview Custom Homes
    vor 2 Jahren

Hello Josep, thank you, we and the clients LOVE this home too. Our tile installers and subcontractors are experts and the best in their fields. The pattern in which the tile was installed ensures that no water would pool anywhere in the shower, as well as several intricate slopes that lead to the linear drain. After our clients have resided in their home, there have been no complaints!

Thank you again!

Fairview Custom Homes, LLC

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.