Houzz Logo Print
webuser_567014019

Farmhouse sink finish

Annette Quatrano
letztes Jahr

Hello,

Is this a glossy or matte finish? Curious to know which you chose with the Cafe appliances as I have a similar design.
Thank you

Historic Classic - ShowplaceEVO Pendleton 275 · Mehr Info

Kommentare (7)

• PRO
    Showplace Cabinetry Design Center
    letztes Jahr

Hi Annette! Great question! We used satin finish on this project.

• PRO
    letztes Jahr

Thank you for adding your comments, Nicole!

• Annette Quatrano
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    letztes Jahr

Thank you for responding! With matte kitchen appliances would you recommend a matte apron front farmhouse sink or do you think a glossy finish will look okay? There seems to be way more options with the glossy finish…

• PRO
    letztes Jahr

@Annette Quatrano Yes, you can mix metal finishes in the kitchen but as a general rule, you want to limit it to a max of three. Have a main finish and maybe one accent finish. It also depends on what you're doing for cabinet hardware and lighting. If they are all the same color but with a different finish, it’s okay … like mixing polished, matte and satin finishes of the same color. Hope this helps!

• Annette Quatrano
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    letztes Jahr

Thank you so much! This is reassuring! I have matte white appliances and satin white cabinets and am shopping for a white sink so it sounds like a glossy white would be okay. I am doing bronze hardware throughout. I plan to do black/bronze pendant lighting over the island with black cabinets and countertop and backsplash will be the same countertop selection. I really appreciate your reply, extremely helpful!

• PRO
    letztes Jahr

You're very welcome, Annette!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.