Houzz Logo Print
jimmie_williams45

Love the wall color! could you please share the name of the color?

Jimmie Williams
letztes Jahr

Name of wall color?

Updated Interior Living Room / Dining Room & Kitchen with Faux Painted Cabinets · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Flawless Painting
    letztes Jahr

Hi, Jimmie. Thank you for your interest in this color. I'm afraid this project was done years ago, and I'm not sure of the exact color from this photo. However, if you look on the Sherwin Williams website under the "gray" family of colors, you will find this -- and many other -- great colors. Depending on the area you wish to paint, however, a different shade may be preferable. If you choose Flawless Painting as your painting company, we provide a free color consultation with a full palate of Sherwin Williams hues. Best of luck on your project, and feel free to contact us at 678-386-7899 if you are located in either the Atlanta, GA area or the HWY 30A area of Florida; I am happy to provide a free, detailed, written quote.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.