Houzz Logo Print
ad16

Living room update /WITH DIMENSIONS. UPDATE

ad16
Vor 3 Monaten
zuletzt bearbeitet:Vor 3 Monaten

I am thinking of replacing the console/cabinet below TV with an oak cabinet with a less traditonal look….couch is new and really only other change at this time could be new rug….or change the chair as well………need suggestions…..i am including photo of adjacent kitchen area this is a greatly used space……would love a cocktail table but not a huge space……THE SPACE IS 15.4 FT X 14.5 FT Any ideas so appreciated thank you

Kommentare (8)

• jck910
    Vor 3 Monaten

The blue seems to be the odd man out in your room. It is too small for that size TV so looks awkward. Console should be 25% wider than TV for balance.

• PRO
    Mae Day Organizing and Interior Design
    Vor 3 Monaten

Can we get measurements of the room that include openings and windows.? Also, please give us a picture of the room with your back to the French doors. That would help a lot. Thank you and best wishes.

• arcy_gw
    Vor 3 Monaten

You have two stools where a table could be so there's room. My question is where are the chairs they 'go with'? I assume they are there for extra seating in a pinch but are they functioning well most of the time? The tray perched precariously and in appears they are taller than the sofa seat, so I'm thinking they do not.

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    Vor 3 Monaten

It's unclear as to why you are saving a corner at the sofa for lanterns and other "stuff", and why the tv and console you now have, are jammed to a corner!

Draw and measure the space, show where the kitchen/dining is. All the walls, windows, openings in feet and inches, Please

Upload that as a very legible j peg.

• PRO
    Everything Home
    vor 13 Tagen

If you're going to keep the blue console, then we might recommend making sure to integrate the color throughout your room. If going for an oak one, then your color palette should continue to work well. Just look at getting a longer, low console if going for the oak one. Below are some visuals to aid you more.

Coolest Basement on the Block · Mehr Info

European Country Flair · Mehr Info

Posh Home Remodel · Mehr Info

• PRO
    vor 12 Tagen

I believe that AD16. Has left the building. They posted way back in January. 🙂

• PRO
    vor 12 Tagen

Jan, 👍🏻😂

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.