Houzz Logo Print
thelmafrawley

How to dress tilt and turn windows??

Thelma Frawley
vor 10 Jahren
I got tilt and turn windows as i like the look of them but i didnt think ahead to see that I would have a problem dressing them! I'm not sure what i can do with them. Any suggestions? 2 windows are bathroom windows with plain glass. Thanks!

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    vor 10 Jahren
    If you have a shade that's mounted very high, perhaps at the top of the wall, then you can pull it all the way up to clear the window for cleaning. If you have long drapes, hang them on extra wide rods so that they can be pulled right off the window (if you have room).
  • PRO
    RS Sylko
    vor 8 Jahren

This is an old inquery, but in case you are still looking, we are importing German window shades that are designed to work with tilt and turn windows. The shade is mounted onto the window sash and opens and moves along with the window. We offer taut line systems that are top down bottom up in Venetian , Pleated or Roman shades as well as Roller shade options that are wither top down or bottom up. For more information please contact us at info@rs-sylko.com

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.