Houzz Logo Print
amyllevine

Need help figuring out the best curtain color for the living room

amyllevine
vor 9 Jahren
The walls are "pumpkin seed", the couch is red, also a brown leather couch and brown TV stand.
I am driving myself crazy. Please help with suggestions.

I was advised that the best color would be an ivory or oatmeal.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Kommentare (6)

• decoenthusiaste
    vor 9 Jahren
    Match the curtains in the other portion of the open space. Neutral, floor to ceiling grommet tops like you have in the breakfast area. They'll work even if/when you change the other colors.
    amyllevine hat decoenthusiaste gedankt
  • PRO
    Designs by Cori Ann, LLC
    vor 9 Jahren
    need a better pic of where you would be putting the living room curtains.
    amyllevine hat Designs by Cori Ann, LLC gedankt
  • amyllevine
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks for the responses!
    I will take a picture of where the curtains will go.

Also to Gnatt...the blue is actually our half bath - the door was just left open :) What kind of fabric?

The room is full of red, pumpkin seed (wall color) and brown (and black).

The curtains in the back of the picture are some curtains that I bought and I was trying out. The ones that are there normally are squares of reds, golds, a bit of a "french country blue."
  • PRO
    Paris Flea Interiors
    vor 9 Jahren
    ORRRRR you could cover the sofa in a more neutral palette giving you maximum options. I personally love the color of the sofa but you may find that a patterned window treatment can make a room look more busy than ness. Regrdless of the route you choose you have plenty of support on here and I encourage you to post after pics for our viewing pleasure! thanks Paris
  • horselover222
    vor 9 Jahren
    Light grey walls
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.