Houzz Logo Print
oblion

Which marble floor for our Architectural Interior Design showroom?

vor 9 Jahren
We are opening a fantastic Architectural Interior Design showroom in Norht London called Oblion. We have several design ideas, however the flooring colour is a dilemma! We are attaching some pictures to get any ideas of the general public as well as professionals!

We will design a flooring with borders and small diamonds. Whats your opinion?

Kommentare (6)

• PRO
    vor 9 Jahren
    I like # 3 it has some darker veins and if the diamonds are that color it will look awesome. I think the 1st one is too pale, the second too busy and also the 4th too busy.
    oblion hat Patricia Colwell Consulting gedankt
  • vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks. There are some classic marble selection (particularly from Spain and Italy). With their timeless natural look we thought we could create a great showroom without worrying about current trends. However, Apple Pie Order is actually right there is a risk of being out-of-fashion. We will try to do a mock up soon. I still think a simple flooring with no:3 would be appealing to both traditional and and modern style persona. I even thing it would be suitable to the sharpest contemporary artist. Hmm.. not sure about 8cm diamonds. Will update a drawing hopefully soon.
  • PRO
    vor 9 Jahren
    Not sure if it's too late but we would like to make a good offer to present our waterjet floor medallions at your showroom to go along with your marble flooring. I have attached photos of some of our work.
  • PRO
    vor 7 Jahren

the second one down

• PRO
    vor 7 Jahren

I vote for the 3rd marble down as well! I like the definition in the veining.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.