is your stove on a platform , i have a chambers with no legs

suzannepitre
vor 9 Jahren
2011 AIA Austin Tour - Farm House · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    CCB Designs
    vor 9 Jahren
    Yes, it is raised. I believe the builder put a damper underneath.
  • princess00
    vor 9 Jahren
    I have a blue chambers stove & it still has its legs. But I heard you can get wheels with the (bolt/threaded) posts that fit in the holes where the legs screw in. That's what I am gonna get for my stove soon. Theirs has the black panel that is 3 pieces that wraps around the bottom to cover the legs. FYI-the "legs" are like carriage bolts that bend easily when you try to move/slide the stove around on its legs. (That's probably what happened to yours.) But you can replace the legs with carriage bolts.
  • PRO
    Antique Stove Heaven
    vor 9 Jahren
    Very tue. The legs on Chambers often become problematic after many years. There are several ways to go about fixing them.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.