Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_623527

Another bow window dilemma

User
vor 9 Jahren
I had a measurer come out today because I'm thinking of a silhouette in my living room bow window. I originally thought I would do three separate units that would fit the contour of the window. While the gentleman said it could definitely be done he also suggested instead one silhouette going straight across for a sleeker look. Doing it that way I would lose the shelf at the bottom of the window but I'm not sure that is really an issue for me. Please share your opinion on what you think would look better. It should be a simple decision but I'm really stumped. Thank you!

Kommentare (5)

• PRO
    A Staged Home
    vor 9 Jahren
    I think 3 sections would be better. One long one across will be extremely heavy to raise if you ever wanted to let the light in. I also think one long one will take away from the beautiful drapes. You would also be able to use the ledge in the future if you ever rearranged your furniture.
  • Maureen
    vor 9 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 9 Jahren
    I like the one section across the middle. Not sure why you would lose the shelf area?
    tiburon home with Asian influence · Mehr Info
  • PRO
    A Staged Home
    vor 9 Jahren
    I think the measurer is suggesting mounting it on the header right behind the drapes which will put it resting on the edge of the window ledge.
  • PRO
    Shutter Shack
    vor 9 Jahren
    Three! As you mention you will lose the shelf space at the bottom of the window area. You will also make the room feel smaller due to the loss of window depth.
    I feel he probably wants to do one shade as opposed to three for ease of installation.
  • User
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thank you all for your comments! I appreciate them and will post a photo when I make my final decision and have them installed
Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.