Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

Which one of these 5 popular London Bedrooms gets your vote?

vor 11 Jahren
These photos are of 5 of the most popular bedrooms by London professionals on Houzz. Where would you like to lay your head for the night?

VOTE and let us know what you like about it!

Kommentare (20)

• PRO
    vor 11 Jahren
    Luxurious Marilyn Monroe for the firelpace, open feel to it and drama with the black and red accents. Flea Market Chic for coziness. There is always the possibility that sleeping with Marilyn every night could get old.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    There are elements in each of them that I really love, but if I have to pick just one, I keep coming back to Flea Market Chic.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    The American Dream one, it is more homely, warmer and the chair next to it does it makes it all look inviting.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    With the exception of American Dream, they all have a very minimalist look to them and the airbrushed headboard of Marilyn Monroe drinking a soda is bizarre.
  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren
    American Dream has a very classic feel, so it received my vote. I like the chair,dark wood nights stands ,the crisp linens with the menswear fabrics on the shams and coverlet at end of the bed. Overall I thought is had a lovely and not contrived look.
    Marie Meko
  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 11 Jahren
    I like the American Dream project, looks upscale and timeless.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    Voted for Flea Market Chic, just like the look. But actually American Dreams looks cozy and comfortable, the place I'd like to lay my head for the night.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    Voted for Vintage Inspired. A bedroom is all about the bed.
  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren
    Love the scale of the furniture and the openness of the room!
  • vor 11 Jahren
    American Dream, simply because I feel I can relax better there!
  • vor 11 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 11 Jahren
    American Dream has it all. Didn't care at all for any of the others. I thought those 2 end table next to each other was ridiculous why 2 confused me.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    like the flea market..wouldn't do the antlers or the old handbags..but loved the colors and the bed...
  • vor 11 Jahren
    American dream got my vote. It looks like a room in a hotel but made for the home.
  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren
    I have to go with Vintage Inspired - Ed O'Donnell, if only for that giant cable knit throw that looks like the coziest oversize sweater on the planet. Oh, and that wall of book wallpaper (or are those books real?) -- and that awesome mirrored installation on the facing wall. So much gorgeous texture everywhere.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    I would have gone with Vintage Inspired in a heartbeat IF those were real books on the wall - but it being simply wallpaper, I was very disappointed. I actually like Flea Market because the bed is fabulous, and the colors very peaceful. Next I like Floating away for its simplicity and clean lines with a dash of color.
  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren
    American Dream - it is serene and warm but I love them all
  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren
    American Dream - Maurizio Pellizzoni Design Ltd

Some nice "rooms" there but if we are talking about a bedroom then it has to be the American Dream, just so inviting, dark and cozy to sleep in.
  • vor 11 Jahren
    American Dream was too dark and depressing. I voted for Marilyn Monroe!
  • vor 10 Jahren
    I did vote for one, but I honestly don't like any.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.