Houzz Logo Print
cpnr

Are those outdoor all weather curtains ... What is the material?

cpnr
vor 11 Jahren
Small Chicago garage rooftop · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Chicago Green Design Inc.
    vor 11 Jahren
    On this specific project, the outdoor fabrics are outdoor sheers. .... I tend to use sheers when an area is small as they provide the softness you need without making you feel closed in. Sheers are a great addition as well, because they allow light to come through while softening the corners unlike their solid-curtain counterpart. The other benefit is that sheers are significantly less exspensive than a Sunbrella or Ferarri outdoor curtain. Outdoor Sheers, just like other outdoor curtains, come in several colors, however, I chose bright white, which not only popped against the backdrop but complimented (without clashing with) the umbrellas. As the homeowner wanted to use their existing neutral furniture, I needed to make sure to keep the color scheme balanced but provide a "wow" during both the day and the evening. Check out the same angle, but as a night view!

Thanks for asking Donald Maldonado
  • PRO
    Closet Solutions
    vor 11 Jahren
    Who manufactures the pole system that holds the sheers?
  • PRO
    Chicago Green Design Inc.
    vor 11 Jahren
    We manufactured the poles/rods that hold the Sheers. The framed pergola was designed and built by CGD as most of our pieces are specific to each customer.
  • purpleblush
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hey there...May I request for one an advise. We are in process of completely renovating our house in India. We have planned a deck on the first floor which also will serve as the porch for our front door. Could you kindly advise on -
    Which wood rafters can we use?
    What could be done on the waterproofing front so that no water drips as the deck is right over the main entrance door?
    I would really appreciate due advise. Thanks. Cheers Priyanka.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.