Houzz Logo Print
matkearney

I would love to see the footprint of this house. Looking for a good marriage of modern barn with a courtyard.

Mat Kearney
vor 11 Jahren
Healdsburg Residence · Mehr Info

Kommentare (25)

• PRO
    Nick Noyes Architecture
    vor 11 Jahren
    Send me your email and I will send a pdf of the site plan for you to take a look at.

Best, Nick
  • PRO
    Garry S. Leonard, Architect LLC
    vor 11 Jahren
    I would love to see the site plan too! Gsl3@mac.com
  • PRO
    Nick Noyes Architecture
    vor 11 Jahren
    Send me an email and I will send you one.

Nick
  • Erin Duncan-Delatorre
    vor 10 Jahren
    I would love to see a floorplan, also! LALADY79@YAHOO.COM
  • bseppi
    vor 10 Jahren
    Please send me the site plan too... I love this house! Brandyasuncion@yahoo.com
  • Mat Kearney
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    mknashville@gmail.com thanks!
  • jenandfam
    vor 10 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 10 Jahren
    Nick, I would love a site/floor plan as well. millmilla@gmail.com
  • Dawn Bradford
    vor 10 Jahren
    So, if willing to share floor plan, where would it show up? I too would love to see!
  • _ 23 _ 23 _
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi Nick, I'm wondering if you used a galvanized or zinc gutter system. Thank you.
  • PRO
    Nick Noyes Architecture
    vor 10 Jahren
    The roof and gutters are made of Galvalume.
  • _ 23 _ 23 _
    vor 10 Jahren
    Thank you!
  • dmhpro
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi Nick. Fantastic house! I would love to see a site map/ floor plan at some point to see how the residents are using multiple structures. Please don't go out of your way. send to: dmholifieldjr@aol.com at your convenience.
    Thanks in advance,
    -michael
  • prudence2705
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hello Nick - Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the floor plan for your amazing house? I love it. Many thanks - pruefrancis@bigpond.com
  • PRO
    Poppy Bevan Design Studio
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi Nick,
    A lovely house! Fabulous use of landscape and architecture.
    I would love to see the plans too please, to get an idea of the actual size of the rooms, poppy_camilla@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much,
    Poppy
  • eng pret
    vor 10 Jahren
    Would love a floorplan too, engpret@hotmail.co.uk
  • sharonaross
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi I love this look and feel, would love a floor plan, sharonaross@bigpond.com
  • Cathy Miller
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi Nick
    This house is amazing & would be great on our acerage & warm climate!! Any chance you could send me a site plan? Thanks from Australia cathmate@hotmail.com
  • jdhepper
    vor 10 Jahren
    I would love to know the square footage and see the floor plan. Do you offer the plans for sale? Thank you, jdhepper@gmail.com
  • PRO
    CollinJacobs/NewHeritage
    vor 9 Jahren
    Nick,
    Great project! If you are still sending out a pdf of the floor plan of this project it would be great to see. My email is collinjamesjacobs@gmail.com.
    Thank you
  • Darcy Temple
    vor 8 Jahren

Are you still sending out floor plans? this is such an amazing house . darcytemple@gmail.com

• PRO
    david mansfield architecture & design pc
    vor 7 Jahren

Well stated Josh. Lovely project and photos. However, users need to understand that this site is about marketing and inspiration images, and not a short cut to plunder intellectual property. If the clients of this lovely house hadn't hired a good architect and counted on their expertise to design a beautiful custom home, we would never had seen this in the first place. It would probably be a bad copy of some other home.

• Fam Harper
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Nick - love the house and if you are still sending plans, would love to see them for ideas. thank you! fourharpers2002@yahoo.com

• laircey
    vor 5 Jahren

Can you send me the floor plan! thanks in advance!

laircey@frontiernet.net

• PRO
    TJ Wals Design
    vor 4 Jahren

Nice Job NNA

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.