Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_5047964

Master bath before and after

User
vor 9 Jahren
Completely gutted a 1987 master bath that I used to cringe whenever I walked into. Here is the before

Kommentare (14)

• toats
    vor 9 Jahren

ugg the carpeted step on the tub!!! you poor thing! wheres the after?

• User
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    It is on the next post I could only add 4 photos at a time
  • toats
    vor 9 Jahren

louisa, you can just add more pics on any new comments you make in case you didnt know :)

• User
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks I did not know, my first time : )
  • toats
    vor 9 Jahren

you should post the after pics on this post so everyone can see the before and after together :)

• User
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    A few more...
  • toats
    vor 9 Jahren

totally jealous of all that cabinet storage!

• User
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    I hired a custom cabinet maker and it is really functional now. He installed pull outs behind all the doors.
  • toats
    vor 9 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 9 Jahren

money well spent, and its so relaxing looking in there. and your choices were timeless, i dont think it will ever seem "dated". oh and from what i noticed, friday night is a slow houzz night in terms of responses....people out doin stuff, except for me, friday night just means late night coffee and browsing houzz for awesome bath renos :)

• User
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Aw thanks for the kind words and feedback! We did a ton of work ourselves but hired out what mattered. Me too just put my little kids to bed and I'm up watching HGTV as usual, I think I am a Reno junkie, I wish I could figure out how to do this as a career. : )
  • PRO
    Fiorano Tile Showrooms
    vor 9 Jahren

Looks like you chose a beautiful "Wood Grain Porcelain" tile for the flooring! NICE CHOICE. (can you post some more images, highlighting the floor?) Congratulations and thanks for sharing. #FioranoTile Web

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    vor 9 Jahren

Really nice, congrats !

• User
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks. Forgot to add the old shower...
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.