Houzz Logo Print
shelly16

What kind of stone and color is on the seat wall and walkway.

shelly16
vor 9 Jahren
I love your work!
Front Entries · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Influence Outdoors Landscape Design & Build
    vor 9 Jahren

The stone on these walls and pilasters are a manufactured stone from El Dorado Stone.The color is Cambridge Cliffstone.

• shelly16
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren

Thank you however I do not see Cambridge color on their web site. Did they change the name. I really want to get the exact stone you uses or something close to it. If you have any suggestion if they no longer carry this color. I appreciate your help,

• shelly16
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren

Sorry one more thing the name of the stone on the walk way ? It is beautiful. Thank you so much!

• PRO
    Influence Outdoors Landscape Design & Build
    vor 9 Jahren

Hi Shelly

The name of that ledgestone is actually called Montecito Cliffstone from ElDorado Stone. The Flagstone we get at a company called Cougar Stone in Yorba Linda.The name of the stone is Dakota.Hope thats of help to you!

shelly16 hat Influence Outdoors Landscape Design & Build gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.