vor 11 Jahren
What is the dimensions of this closet
What is the approx cost of it please
Walk-in Closet · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Closet Solutions
    vor 11 Jahren
    This walk-in closet is perhaps 10x10...or more. The closet Island is about 2x2.5 with a tilt-down hamper behind the door. As islands go this is a small one but clearly has several functions - drawer, hamper and staging area.There are open shelves in the 'back' that aren't visible in this picture.
    The recessed pedastal base has levelers on it to accomodate the out-of-level floors that we encounter in old ( and sometimes new) Boston housing.
    In order to introduce an island the room should be of sufficient dimension to allow for a walk space of two feet (at a minimum) on all sides of the island.
    Plan to spend $3000 ish for the two walls and the island.
    Estimates are free in Boston Metro area 617-628-2410
  • Leigh Bligh
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    thank you so very much! You gave such detailed information! I just moved to Idaho & my husband & I are in the process of buiding. We are "recreating" the home we built in Indiana... only I am fortunate to get a "Hers" closet. It will be 9ft 4" X 12ft I am so excited! The $3000 covers the drawers in the wall? It appears to have more than 2 walls finished. I will check to see if there is a Closet Sollutions in Coeur D'Alene/Hayden part of Idaho... great to know
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.