Houzz Logo Print
toby_grossman

Help covering electric box

Toby Grossman
vor 9 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 9 Jahren

We are building this guest room in our garage and the electrician had to pull this line and a box for the air conditioner unit. Any ideas of how we can cover this up so it's not so conspicuous? Thanks for any advice!!

Kommentare (8)

• groveraxle
    vor 9 Jahren

From here, it's not conspicuous at all. I had to search to find it. Paint it the same color as the wall and it will disappear.

• sabra900
    vor 9 Jahren
    If you are talking about that one outlet it's not bad at all...however you can buy reciprocal plugs in many colors (might have to special order ) an the post above said paint the outlet cover...paintable ones are cheap. We did this to work with our tile backsplash that was a contemporary dark gray.
  • Toby Grossman
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Nope, it's up top close to ceiling
  • groveraxle
    vor 9 Jahren

See Toby, Sabra couldn't even find it. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

• PRO
    Give Me Shelter
    vor 9 Jahren

Unless you know it's there, you most likely won't see it. Either paint it the wall color or leave it how it is. You'll still see it every time because you know it's there.

• Charlie Fox
    vor 9 Jahren
    I agree that it blends in. If it really bothers you, you might try crown molding. Might be against code though.
  • sabra900
    vor 9 Jahren
    lol! NOW I see it.....but I didn't until you pointed it out. Agree to painting it but even now I think you will be ok....especially with furniture and artwork only you will know it's there.
  • Luana Howard
    vor 9 Jahren
    How about some luxurious floor to ceiling drapes that stretch from corner to corner?
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.