Houzz Logo Print
liz348

Did you get the 4 1/2" shutters from Rockford?

liz348
vor 8 Jahren
I was told that they only had 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 wide shutters. Also you state that these are "interior" to the window. I was told they only did them outside the window. Could you elaborate and tell me what city you are in? I am in Dallas.
Plantation Shutters · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Rockwood Shutters
    vor 8 Jahren

Yes, these are shutters with 4 1/2 inch louvers from Rockwood Shutters, Blinds and Draperies. They were purchased and installed in the Bay Area of San Francisco California. Our wood and faux wood shutters are available in 4 1/2 inch louvers, but our Liteline brand shutters are only available with 3 1/2 inch louvers. You can see our website www.RockwoodShutters.com for more details on both the wood and faux wood shutters. They are "interior" shutters, meaning inside the home, not inside the window. If you have any further questions you can call us at 866-867-6801 to talk to a representative personally.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.