Houzz Logo Print
apkb

Is the globe light chandelier custom?

apkb
vor 8 Jahren
Hello again, looking for a similar globe light chandelier, is this custom?
Modern Suburban Renovation · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Ballack Design + Architecture, LLC
    vor 8 Jahren
    Hello again! The globe lights came from an online store called "Love It Lighting" (based in NJ). The fixture was semi-custom meaning I selected the different globe sizes, globe material (many to choose from), and the mounting plate. Because budget was an issue for me, I went with acrylic for the globe material. The electrician simply cut the length of the chords (in the field) per my direction. Love It Lighting was easy to deal with, customer service was friendly, and delivery was prompt. I highly recommend this company. Good luck with your design endeavors and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
    apkb hat Ballack Design + Architecture, LLC gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.