Houzz Logo Print
carlton_gardner

Rainbow mini blinds

Carlton Gardner
vor 8 Jahren
I would like to order. Any other colors?
Contemporary Kids · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    All Shutters and Blinds (Adelaide)
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi Carlton,

I am so sorry for the late reply.

The price is dependent on the size of the window and the number of colours. If you would like to contact us directly we would be more than happy to provide you with an estimate. Everything is totally custom so we can do any colours you like.

Kind Regards,

The team at All Shutters and Blinds

Greg would be more than happy to help you if you would like an estimate.

greg@allshuttersandblinds.com.au

• Taylor Collins
    vor 8 Jahren

It's really awesome that you're able to customize it to whatever colors you like. This is something I would have absolutely loved as a kid. When I have kids, I'd love to be able to get them something similar, but in their favorite colors. That way they can have things a bit more customized, and hopefully enjoy it. I'll definitely have to keep it in mind until that time comes.

http://www.shadyladyblinds.ca/product_and_services.html 

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.