Can I request a picture credit to use the beautiful kitchen in my blog

Solace Home Design
vor 8 Jahren
Frankfort Kitchen Remodel · Mehr Info

Kommentare (8)

• PRO
    Philbin Construction & Remodeling
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi! Are you asking for permission to use the photo, or for the name of the photographer? Please advise.

Solace Home Design hat Philbin Construction & Remodeling gedankt
  • PRO
    Solace Home Design
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Thank you for your quick response. I usually ask for permission to use the photo. If you would like to mention the name of the photographer , this is totally fine for me.

Sincerely, Debra

• PRO
    vor 8 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 8 Jahren

Thanks for asking, and yes, feel free to use the photo. If any credit were given, I'd prefer it refer back to our company more so than the photographer. Especially since we do our own photography. Neither is necessary though, so long as no one else takes credit for the photo or the project. The same reply would apply to any photo we've posted - feel free to use as needed. Thanks again!

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Thank you for your collaboration, please check my updated link below. If you need any change or inserts, please do not hesitate to contact me... Sincerely, Debra from Solace Home Design

http://www.solacehomedesign.com/cambria-windermere-dark-cabinets-backsplash-ideas/

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Hello Philbin Construction & Remodeling, I would like to ask for permission for your admiring kitchen one more time. When I am done writing, I will send you the link, Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Debra from Solace Home Design

• PRO
    vor 8 Jahren

Debra,

Please feel free to use the image as needed. Thanks for asking first!

Matt Philbin

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Good Morning Mr. Philbin, Please kindly check the link below if you need any change or insert please let me know.

Wishing you a very happy week without Monday Blue,

Sincerely,

Debra from Solace Home Design

http://www.solacehomedesign.com/backsplash-color-selection-for-dark-cabinets/

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.