Houzz Logo Print
janemv

Hi. Could you tell me who makes the vanity? Thanks.

jane
vor 8 Jahren
Daffodil - Mid Century · Mehr Info

Kommentare (8)

• PRO
    Berghuis Construction LLC
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi Thanks for the questions. These are slightly modified Ikea models.

• PRO
    jane
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Thanks !

• PRO
    vor 6 Jahren

They are modified by our team of carpenters to be stronger and accommodate plumbing better.

• Mittens Cat
    vor 4 Jahren

Are the vanities the same width or does the angle of the photo make the one in the foreground look wider? Thanks. Also are the sinks/counters also IKEA or from elsewhere? Thanks

• PRO
    vor 4 Jahren

They are the same size and yes the countertops are from Ikea as well.

• Mittens Cat
    vor 4 Jahren

Sorry for another question but can you tell me the length of this wall that the two vanities are mounted on? I have a similar space we're trying to configure. I was thinking of one 55" double sink Godmorgon vanity, but maybe two smaller individual Godmorgons makes more sense. Thanks so much for your help (and patience). BTW, really glad to hear those are standard IKEA sinks! I was set to spend some $$ to plus ours up, but these look great.

• PRO
    vor 4 Jahren

Good luck with your project!

The wall is about 8ft and the vanities are approx 39" each

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.