Houzz Logo Print
rljoy

Fantastic red color! Is it possible to get the name & maker? Thanks!

RL Joy
vor 8 Jahren
This is one of the most beautiful houses on this site. Thank you for sharing all those photos!!
PERCH House · Mehr Info

Kommentare (5)

• PRO
    Doiron Professional Remodeling
    vor 8 Jahren

Gorgeous look, great design. I think this house would be beautiful in any color.

• PRO
    Ed Rahme Architect, LLC
    vor 8 Jahren

Doiron - The color was Sherwin Williams "Fireweed". I was searching for a "barn red" color. It was field painted on Hardiplank siding oriented vertically. DO NOT use the repainted hard board - I used it on my own home and the paint is peeling. Make sure that the type of pant is designed for a masonry or concrete exterior application.

RL Joy hat Ed Rahme Architect, LLC gedankt
  • PRO
    Ed Rahme Architect, LLC
    vor 8 Jahren

rljoy - I guess that the color request was from you. Thank you for asking. I would recommend taking several color chips out to the site and looking at them in the local sun.

• RL Joy
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Ed Rahme - I will certainly follow your advice. Thank you!

• PRO
    Ed Rahme Architect, LLC
    vor 8 Jahren

My pleasure - remember to look at them on both sunny and cloudy days. The moods of a house can be beautiful!!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.