Houzz Logo Print
pologuy

Help with pizza oven addition

pologuy
vor 8 Jahren
Hi, I'm in the process of a patio build and need some advice on placement. should I add the pizza oven directly to the fireplace or slightly to the right? I was thinking of an offset of 1-2 feet.

Kommentare (5)

• PRO
    Crystal Pools LLC
    vor 8 Jahren

It is always important to think about flow. Are you right or left handed, which way will you put in or remove the pizza. Recommend that the oven be off to one side.

• leelee
    vor 8 Jahren

Where will you prepare the pizza and work the dough and add all the toppings? Will that be outside? You need to know that when a pizza oven gets up to the right temperature the pizza cooks in just one to three minutes.

You need to have the prep area near the oven and if that's inside you might want to position the pizza oven near the kitchen door.

Especially since you already have a fireplace and a firepit outside.

• pologuy
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren
    prep area will be close by. wondering should we attach it aesthetically? I want them separated but my wife wants them attached.
  • Mike Barrett
    vor 8 Jahren

attached, with a small firebox to the outside of the pizza oven with the flue going to the pizza oven w/ a replace-able brick to block/open. that way you can do a low and slow smoke, the fire box can be really small so long as it is airtight so you can control the heat

• pologuy
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren
    I'm almost complete. hopefully this week.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.