Houzz Logo Print
barrykruske

Love the stool

barrykruske
vor 8 Jahren
Are you in Australia or can you ship, I am after 2 black and 2 white if you can help me out.
Regards
Barry
Brand new development in Harpenden · Mehr Info

Kommentare (5)

• PRO
    John Ladbury and Company
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi there

The stool's are the customer's own and I'm afraid we don't know where they are from. We are in England- in Hertfordshire. Thanks for your interest in John Ladbury and Company.

• damo_25
    vor 8 Jahren
    @barry. I have seen those stools being sold in many stores in western Australia. Try new idea, smoke shops, furniture stores and novelty stores and any place that caters to bars.
  • PRO
    John Ladbury and Company
    vor 8 Jahren

Thanks for that damo_25. hope this helps, Barry.

• damo_25
    vor 8 Jahren
    @david I dare say that anything furniture available in Oz will be available in England too. Try the same there looking for places that cater to bars.
    @op Try a place called Thingz. They have those design stools that range from $40 (£25) to $120 (£80).
  • PRO
    Hadika Outdoor Storage Boxes
    vor 7 Jahren
    Hi guys,
    oor anyone looking for bar stools, we do have a wide variety available at http://www.shopiverse.com.au/furniture/dining-furniture/bar-stools/
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.