Houzz Logo Print
kleo_r

Love the kitchen cabinetry. What colour is it? Is it Laminex?

Kleo Rooney
vor 8 Jahren
Evanston Gardens · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    MDR Design
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi Kleo_r sorry about the delay the following are the details regarding the kitchen you are interested in.

Laminex Silk Finish Pesto Linea in combination with Laminex Moleskin Silk Finish

Bench top Essa Stone French Nougat.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Margaret

• James Cursaro
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi Margaret, just wondering if you did any laminate bench tops with the pesto linea cupboards i.e laundry, bathroom? As we're building and now up to selections but aren't sure on a good laminate colour combo to do with the pesto linear cupboards. Cheers

• PRO
    MDR Design
    vor 8 Jahren

HI James, i haven't done that particular one with a laminex top but i have done a similar laminex which has a riven finish which i put a Formica top called Sail white Oxide velour finish. That comes up pretty good. i have used it in a bathroom. If you like i could email you an image, just send me your email address.

Reagrds Margaret

• Mwenje
    vor 6 Jahren
    Hi Margaret, l am thinking of getting the essa stone for my rental but not sure how it will go long term. Different tenants, stains since its white,etc? Any thoughts?
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.