Houzz Logo Print
houzzaupolls

Best ideas for $20 Secret Santa?

HouzzAU Polls
vor 8 Jahren

If you need to buy a $20 present for a colleague, here is the place to find ideas and suggest what you'd like to get to our community.

Can you recall the best office gift you ever got? Let us know below!

Joy Red Applique Pillow · Mehr Info

We're looking for ideas that will bring otheers real... JOY.

Kommentare (3)

• Lainie
    vor 8 Jahren

I love receiving candles or good quality chocolate - both are always welcome :)

• PRO
    Olivia Kwarda Tuivaga
    vor 8 Jahren

Candles! Always easy. Tea towels? Nice/handmade soaps. Go to a local artisan market and you'll find heeeeaps of cool, locally made great gifts! I got some T2 products once from a colleague - that was my fave!

• PRO
    LOVEDECORATELETTERS
    vor 8 Jahren

This year I'm going with the Star Wars theme and the options are pretty endless! Try a great teeshirt (Target has ones with a mini soundchip so you can listen to the theme music while you wear..Uniqlo's are more classy and better fabric); the Star Wars bath range is fab (available pretty much everywhere..). this great set is $15. Add a Star Wars Pez Dispenser ($3.50) and you'll have enough for a themed bag. Just using the force!!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.