Houzz Logo Print
tejas517

glazzio versaille (arabesque) tile

tejas517
vor 8 Jahren
Hi,

I am trying to find a contractor in 08831 area to install this tile. The contractor I hired is not able to cut this tile without leaving jagged edges of the glass on front side of the tile or accidentally removing the paper (which provides the color) on backside of tile.
Glazzio Tile Collection · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Floor Decor
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't know of any tile installers in your area. I have a link that may be helpful to him for cutting it. You can send me an email and I can forward to you. (This won't let me paste a link.)

Otherwise, my best suggestion would be to call Glazzio and ask for a suggestion on another installer in your area. Their number is 718.336.2071

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.